Our client is based in New Jersey and has faced problems with the current business operational system due to certain limitations.
They wanted a strategic system where information flow is easy and would help them make firm decisions for the business. They also wanted to have a strong workflow to keep track of user and admin-based activities.
- Unreliable source of information
- More dependency on the legacy system
- Lack of efficiency
- Data redundancy
- Human dependency for report generation
- Lack of efficiency in inventory management
- Users lose faith in system due to inaccurate data
- Users ignore the system due to no relevant data
How did we achieve it?
- Built multiple dashboards to create a centralized system.
- Streamlined processes to avoid errors in workflow.
- Created analysis and reporting system for better decisions.
- Backend BI System: Used for collection, integration, and consolidation of data from various sources.
- Intermediate BI Tools: allow users to create forecasts and identify trends from the data.
- Frontend BI Tools: provides an interactive user interface to view details generated by the system.
What was the outcome?
- Drawing demand forecasting became easy
- Inbound and outbound Dashboard Alerts were enabled
- Supplier Chain Analysis, Inventory Analysis, and Purchase Order Analysis became possible that gave accurate results
Pentaho, Jaspersoft, Talend ETL, High Charts, Hadoop
We can help your enterprise to do a lot more. Let’s talk and create a progressive technology roadmap for you.